Equitable Life Insurance offers
Equitable Life Insurance offers a wide range of forms to help you manage your policy. These forms can be found on the Equitable website or by contacting customer service. Some of the most common forms include:
- Application for Life and/or Critical Illness Insurance: This form is used to apply for a new Equitable Life or Critical Illness Insurance policy.
- Address Change Form: This form is used to update your address on file with Equitable Life.
- Death Claim Form: This form is used to file a claim for the death benefit of an Equitable Life policyholder.
- Beneficiary Designation/Change Form: This form is used to name or change the beneficiaries of an Equitable Life policy.
- Policy Loan Application: This form is used to apply for a loan against the cash value of an Equitable Life policy.
- Surrender Form: This form is used to surrender an Equitable Life policy for cash.
You can also download the Equitable Life mobile app to access forms and manage your policy on the go.
Equitable Life Insurance customer service can be reached at:
- Phone: 1-800-789-7771
- Email: [email protected]
For more information about Equitable Life Insurance forms, please visit the Equitable website or contact customer service.